GDA250 Scaffold Tower-1.8M platform height (3.8M working height)
GDA250 DIY or Lightwork Scaffold Tower 1.8M platform height (3.8M working height)
|Product||Tower||Platform||Tubing Wall Thickness||Loading Capacity||Warranty||Certified|
|GDA250||800 x 1,650mm (2.62 x 5.41 ft)||600 x 1,465mm (1.98 x 4.80 ft)||1.2mm||180kgs||1 Year||EN 1004|
The GDA250 mobile scaffold tower allows you to work at heights up to 9.1m.Our GDA250 access scaffold tower is a solution that delivers true value for money. We have built the GDA250 access scaffold tower using high grade aluminium. Our engineers have used an intuitive design that allows for the scaffold tower to be easily assembled. It is also lightweight and can be transported easily and fast.
The GDA250 is perfect for light jobs around the house or light trade work. The GDA250 mobile scaffold tower is part of our DIY or lightwork range of platforms and suits surveyors, electritians, DIY enthusiasts, painters and decorators.
For safety the platform has a trapdoor for climbing through & when lowered it becomes part of the platform.
- Tube Diameter: 1.5 inch aluminium tubing
- Aluminium does not rust, unlike steel alternatives
- Quick erect scaffold tower
- High strength aluminum welded frames
- Snap out base unit
- Fits easily into most vans for easy storage
- Dismantle and transport with no tools required
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Passed stringent & rigorous testing
- For extra safety, frames are ribbed for non-slip
- The platform is made from a non-slip plywood
GDA250 Range Heights & Weights
|Platform Height (m)||Tower Height (m)||Working Height (m)||Tower Weight (kg)|
Table of Parts and Quantities
|Platform Height||Folding Base Frame (Expandable)||4 Rung Guardrail Frame||1.75M - 7 Rung Extension Frame||Diagonal Brace||Horizontal Brace||Trapdoor Platform||Extendable Outrigger Assembly||Toeboards||Castors||Castors/ Adjustable Leg||Jumbo Outrigger|
|Platform Height||1 Metres|